Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Diaper Bags

I am on the search for the perfect diaper bag! I have started looking online, but I refuse to buy one without playing with it first. That's where my girlfriends will come in! But why do they have to be so expensive?
Top Left: Isabel Grayson Chloe Tote
Top Right: Olivia Champagne from StorkSak
Bottom Left: Granada Tote Diaper Bag from BananaFish (available in August)
Bottom Right: Vera Bradley's Baby Bag in Watercolor


I did read a blog the other day that suggested having multiple diaper bags. Ok, twist my arm! But really, you have more than one diaper bag always packed. So if you need to run out the door you already have one ready to go. Plus you should always have one extra in the car. I made it a point that my husband will need to pick out a diaper bag too (because I know mine will be pretty girly/fashionable/purse-like and he will refuse to carry it). And he's not getting away with it that easy! :) This is what he picked out at the store:
Eddie Bauer Weekender Diaper Bag




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

consider the weight of the bag alone.... you will be carrying it a lot!
Mama Ray