Friday, November 4, 2011

Back to College?

Sometimes I wish I could retake some college classes. Weird, I know! At the time, I wish I was mature enough or had the time to have taken some of them more seriously and gain as much out of them as I could. Students are so pressured to just make the good grade and get out, instead of actually learning as much as they can. If there weren't any grades, I probably would have paid more attention. Strange how that works, huh?

I have been struggling a lot lately and wishing I completed my masters. It really is true when they say do it right out of college, because once you are out, you'll never go back. Watching my husband in school and studying as hard as he does, does NOT make me want to go back to studying. But at times, I wish I had furthered my education. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: