Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Job

I got a new job! I am doing Faculty Development for the COM. In undergrad, I actually worked in Career Services, Professional Development, and was always working closely with faculty and staff to help my peers (and myself, simultaneously) reach their full potential professionally. I am excited because this job is in the direction I want to go into and is a great starting point for this career. There are some amazing staff members who I will be able to learn from, let alone great networking opportunities. This is something I can also see myself doing when we move again for residency. We are quickly learning how tight knit this so called 'medicine family' actually is. And I am happy to have the opportunity to be a part of it professionally as well.

This blog might take a few quick turns and provide you with information on how medical educators are currently preparing our future doctors. I'll definitely have some articles to share and more insights, as well as our personal journey too!

This is just one more brick in our journey...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So happy that you've found something you enjoy! :)