Saturday, June 9, 2012

Look Who's Talking

The other day I thought about how I haven't gotten sick (as in a virus or something) during my pregnancy yet. And a few days later, BAM! Woke up with an itchy throat and stuffy nose and the next week was filled with sneezing, coughing, nasal spray, and benedryl. To top it off, I got sick the day before we left for our summer vacation to visit my parents in Santa Fe. Luckily, I felt fine and it didn't slow me down anymore than she already does. But everytime I sneezed, my funny father would scream "poor Sophia!" because he wanted to know what me sneezing must be like for Sophia. And the first thing that came to mind was the intro of "Look Who's Talking" where they film the baby in the uterus commentating alongside Kirstie Alley's every move. Remember this movie? And now I can't stop wondering what she might be saying/thinking in there. Well, I'm sorry Sophia for my outrageous sneezes, but I hope you are nice and cozy in there!





Other than being sick, we had a great time in Santa Fe. Filled with relaxation, good food, and time with the soon-to-be-grandparents! My mom and I are sewing a lot of things for baby girl's nursery, so we began working on those too. Stay tuned for those projects! Can't wait to share! :)


No comments: