Monday, August 29, 2011

pinterest

New addiction: pinterest
This makes googling for ideas and DIY projects so much easier!! I'm in love/addicted. I already have a long list of projects I want to do. I can't wait to have a house to decorate, $money$, and my own craft room. Wouldn't you love a craftroom like this??

IMG_0756

love, love, love!!

This addiction has me making my christmas wish list early with a cricut machine and sewing machine on the list. I look forward to my own craftroom someday!



I was so happy that I found one DIY project, I've already done:
Easy DIY dry-erase board. All you need is a picture frame with glass, some pretty scrapbook paper, and erasable markers.
I used an old frame, covered with fabric, put the glass back on, and we write little notes/reminders on it to eachother. So easy and looks great!


Here are a few of my favorite pins/DIY projects so far:

mason jar turned into a soap dispenser
Mason jar soap dispenser tutorial.

wine glass dipped into chalkboard paint - great for parties
Chalkboard wine glasses...brilliant

wreath made out of cinammon sticks - that would smell good
Cinnamon sticks! This would smell amazing and look great in the kitchen


I'll definitely blog when I complete them! In the meantime, I'm busy pinning!

No comments: