Saturday, August 20, 2011

To My Beautiful Wife

Ok, so this is really the first post I have written and it is more of a dedication/show of appreciation to my beautiful wife.  Medical school is hard.  Ok, that is just fact. Over the last week leading up to my first test, I literally slept four or less hours a night and was up at the library until two in the morning.  Not once did Whitney complain.  Not only did she not complain she would call or text me just to encourage me and tell me how proud she was.  At one o'clock when I had been studying for twelve hours that day (No, I'm not exagerating at all) she would send me an encouraging text.  She was amazing.  In this process, and we are really early in this process, she has had to bear the brunt of the difficulty.  My amazing wife, quit a job that she was really good at, left the town she had always lived in, moved to a town with no jobs and no friends.  She did that all for me.  God knows I do not deserve her, but I want her to know that I could not and would not want to go through all of this without her.  Whitney you are a blessing from God and you always have been in my life.  Thank you for your unending love and support. I look forward to the life God has blessed us with.  A life dedicated to serving and caring for God's people. 

No comments: